Sunday, June 25, 2006

~TEMPUS FUGITS~

For some reason, I seem to have lived a whole hell of a lot longer than I ever thought I would. I shouldn't say stuff like that, considering that a lot of these old guys on the visible blogscape seem to be slowly winding down into crippledom (like GutRumble Rob, Cat, et al), while I'm disgustingly healthy for a middle aged fat guy, but others seem to survive as well... and for some reason that surprises and pleases me no end. Frinstance...

Rube put some pictures on his blog the other day that the kid put on his blog seven years ago. Just some travel junk, photos he took when he was playing globetrekker thru Thailand. Jeezus!Seven years ago!

I really didn't expect to live this long. I should have taken better care of myself. Maybe eat some tofu. Maybe buy myself an autoharp. Go score some ibogaine. Some shit like that.

Bob