Saturday, November 19, 2005

~LAKE WALES~

I find myself settling in to this old Florida town. There are a few nice things... the library has wifi so I can keep up with my email, but the library itself has odd hours by my "big city" standards. It's hard to think of Orlando as the big city. Sigh... But the library is only open till 5:30 during the week and it closes at 3:30 on Saturdays. I suppose that that is OK. I'll be long gone by then... but 3:30? Jeez. Other than that things are going nice. Work is a little overwhelming but is managable. I have the On Call duty this weekend and the loonies are already filling up my InBox but I would have that no matter what. Maybe I'll go over and hang out with Elaine this evening. Nothing like a soft redhead to soothe my bored brow, right?

Bob

Like I've said before, the dead would take us with them if they could.