Monday, December 18, 2006

~TIRED OF IT~

Maybe I'm no good at being cheerful watching other people tooting their own horns, but I've got to admit... I'm really tired of all this "World's Greatest Blogsite" contests. Did I miss something last year? Does this crap have an end?

Now Althouse is shilling herself for some kind of award for a homo website: World's Best Queer Diva with a Conservative slant. Excuse me... but ugh. What's next? World's best hum job from a middle aged diva dressed up like Divine? Oh, come on.

I know, I know. It really doesn't matter.

It's just that I'm just so damned tired of all this crap.

I saw a poster somewhere the other day of Santa, exhausted, sitting with his feet in a pan of water. Camus was right. This self-abuse needs to ends soon if we are to continue at the top of the food chain.

Bob