Tuesday, June 21, 2005

~ SHUFFLING

I finally got in early enough to do some housecleaning in the trusty old blog. Actually, I've been trying to get Wretchard over at The Belmont Club to settle down and get his house in order with Blogger. This is one of those guys who should be read... like some others who have gone away in the last few years (Clueless, eh?). Anyhow, I've glad to see that there's a new variation up and He has apparently been slogging along without me for some time. Anyhow, I've got the template fixed for the time being. I know... I know... he's probably been fixed for months and I've just gotten the message, but at least I managed to get it going finally.

His struggles with Blogger raise some questions for me. I've never had a bit of trouble with my site here, but I know that my buddy Guy over at Snugg Harbor has moved. What's the big deal? I'm thinking that maybe it's pictures... I know that Blogger doesn't support imbedded jpgs.. or at least I don't think so... but there never have been any pics at the Belmont Club, so that must not be it. So you tell me guys... why move?

Good day, but tiring. I had to go down to Bartow and talk to a fellow who may be my new boss next year. Hopefully. He seems like a very nice guy. Ex-military retired from the Air Force. Used to be a tech on nukes, he said. Man, that sounds like the kind, don't it? I'm getting pumped about the big shift. Keep your fingers crossed kiddos.

Bob