Monday, March 20, 2006



~THE FLARES~

There are a handful of blogs that I wander through daily. You see them every time you come in here ------>. But this evening there are a bunch of them who seem to have trouble finding themselves. Now my friend Andy Taylor, who shares office space with me, says that an outburst of solar flares has caused the whole internet to become unstable... and he posits the theory that if things are this screwey because of some flares we can just imagine the havoc to come if anyone were to drop a big hammer... like explode a bunch of nukes. And, as I think about it, something like that would really screw things up, wouldn't it? The story about the flares has some legs... there may be something to it. Much as I hate to admit that Andy might know what he's talking about. Hmmm... the first time! Look here.

Bob