Tuesday, May 15, 2007

_STRUGGLE#

Well it's a struggle to get anything through. I called the numbr for Katie and got Stan. Well. Her address over there is no good. Endless hassles. Hmmm. Seems to be working now. I'm sure that it is my fault somehow I'll keep plodding forward. Surely there is an end to this eventually. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that it is OK over there and the kidlet just neds an infusion of daddyness. Daddy's girl. Stan sad that she was at work. I guess that means that they've got jobs. That's good.As usual. things will work out.

Steaking of work I need to go find some myself. Gotta get on the stick if I ever dig my way ot. I went to SMS and touched base with Mrs. Brown. Interesting. I appears that the system is OK and that the cellular is just no good at Leete's. Anyhow, they are ready for some summer time. It is a long spell before the beginwith the new school year. I goa find a plae to live. Grrrr.

Bob